Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is he into me? ....(:?

well he finds me in the halls and talks to me...he always is ready to talk. he tells me to have a nice day and blah blah blah and he always wants to hang but he has brought up and im cool with that...but im just not sure. he walked me to my friends car after school and he asked if i wanted to date or just be f-buddies. and i said im not really sure. and he said he wasnt either but he did like me. and we went to the football game and met up there and someone asked him right in front of me if me and him were dating and he said no, and they said do ya wanna date her? and he said well ya and smiled...and after the game he came with me and my friend and we all hung out and had fun. but towards the end of the night i think he got frustrated cause we didnt take his friend home and he left with his friend...hmmmm but other than that he is really cool and im sorta starting to get into him... also i needn good dating tips if me and him happen(: thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment