Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Who wants to help me get muscle?

Ok, so im 17 years and i work out already but my body consists of mostly all muscle and very little fat so i look skinny i eat 3 meals aday too but anyways i got a year before i graduate high school and ship off to bootcamp for the Navy (yes, im working out to join the Navy unlike the 90% of fat people ive seen join the DEP program whos shippin out with me its sad) im going for diver then i'ma go for SEALs after i get in PERFECT shape and i think im ready.. anyways i weigh 160 lbs and im 6'0" im in great shape i run only 3 times a week and i work out the other 3 days sundays usually my rest day for my muscles to get ready for another week but it just seems like im not getting bigger! i'm about to get a gym membership cause i figure im not getting bigger cause my little home gym (bench press, curl bar, dumbells, treadmill) isn't cutting it anymore (i could be wrong) so i need someone to help me with a a work out routine to get bigger i do have whey protein powder but im not trying to get all these supplements or anything into this but i mean if its necesarry then it is what it is. My work out now consists of stretching, pushups, bench, pullup, curl bar, bench, pushups, pullups, curl for about 1 hour when my arms feel tired(pretty much the p90x chest andback work out adding the benching) should i stick to p90x? lol i honestly dont now this is why i need help sorry for such along question and info i figured the more info the more you can help

No comments:

Post a Comment