Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby not sleeping through the night anymore!?

My daughter started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks and continued to do so for a very long time (with a few exceptions). She is now 11 months old and for the past 2 months has been waking several times in the middle of the night for no reason whatsoever! As far as I can tell, the only thing she wants is to be given her pacifier again and maybe moved back to where she was and re-tucked in. Well, I'M TIRED OF THIS. I've tried not pacifying her, I've tried letting her cry, it just doesn't seem like the right answer no matter what I do. Let me emphasize this once again - she does not need food, her diaper isn't too full of pee and is never poopy, she has the ability to sleep through the night and occasionally has for a week at a time during this past 2 months. But this interrupted sleep schedule has me so frustrated because it's difficult for me to get to sleep when I go to bed and then I do not get quality sleep at night anymore. My body was adjusted to this during the first couple of months after she was born, but now it is just tired. Someone who has gone through this, someone who has a good solution or can just tell me they're going through the same thing, please answer this question! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment