Monday, August 8, 2011

Did I scare him off???

I met this guy a couple weeks ago and we had a really good time. We haven't had but we did fool around a couple times. I felt like he came on a little strong in the beginning but I didn't mind it that much since I thought I liked him. However after that weekend he backed off a lot. And a couple days ped since a text or call. I started to be the one initiating all the texts. I saw him for lunch a couple days ago and I made a stupid move by bringing a girl friend with me because he only had an hour to hang out. He was being really nice and said I looked cute that day but I felt like it was friendly, he also gave me something he was working on in cl that's 150 BC old, mummy scrapings. He's into that kind of stuff. I texted him a couple hours later thanking him and he texted back "it was nice seeing you today". However he either texts me back hours later or not at all. I am confused. So the other day I sent him a text saying "come hang out with me tonight, i'll buy you a drink, homework can wait till sunday :)" and he texted me back hours later "eek i want to, but i have a midterm on tuesday, and a paper due, and a something else due". He goes to a university and is very one track minded, so I understood that he was busy. But this was the second weekend I invited him out and both times he was busy with homework. I texted him "k, well then you have to make it up to me by tapering my jeans haha jk". However a couple hours later i also texted him "i like hanging out with you, if im bombarding you with texts you gotta lemme know, im such a texter! haha dont be so polite!". I'm a really honest person, I just dont know if I messed up everything with this guy by saying that. Have I ruined the line of communication with this guy? I don't want to seem too desperate. I would have been fine with having him as just a friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment