Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guys:What to talk about with this guy I?

I usually look at him quite a bit then sometimes ignore him and don't look at him . Talk to him when hes by himself usually initiate it but he stands around me or near or I stand near him . Just talk about stuff asking him how is and stuff like that. he seems into it like actually talks not giving one worded answers or nothing much boring answers. And contributes to it too. Hes caught me looking at him quite abit and sometimes in school. I've seen him looking at me sometimes as I'm walking down the corridor the teacher comes from the other direction or when hes waiting to be picked up from school I always see him looking my direction. I usually initiate hes in some of my cles in one of them none of his friends are in it thats when I talk to him. Hes a quiet kinda guy but not shy like can speak out in cl and hes very clever. is that too much am I chasing him away? Am I being needy? Am I coming on too strong? So all I really do is talk to him trying to get to know him and look at him. He hardly speaks to any girls. Do you think I'm doing anything wrong or its okay what I'm doing not too much? Would he hate me looking at him?

No comments:

Post a Comment