Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is wrong with me?

I'm almost to the point of going psyco because this is driving me crazy. And i'm not a crazy person but I feel just like whackin the freak out from the depression. I don't know what my problem is... I think i'm scared of girls. And no i'm not some 230 lb teenager with a pizza face who plays on a computer and doesn't even try being social. I'm a good-looking 23 year old guy that has good things going for him except for this. IDK...Whenever i'm around a girl who in my mind is attractive, I get shakey feeling as if i'm about to be mugged at gunpoint. I mean litarally, I tremble on the inside. And I f***in hate it! It really p***es me off because i'm freakin terrified of the one thing I wan't the most. A nice good-lookin girl. And no i'm not chasin barbies. And heres for the people who says get guts. **** you! Ok!!! Tried it! Doesn't work! I can have all the guts and confidence I can work up on a good day, and all it does is get my hopes up and makes me feel even more depressed afterwards because I thought that it may could have gotton me further but it doesn't. I don't understand it and neither does anyone else. Noone understands... their isn't one person on the whole freakin web thats like me. I know... i've read the forums and all that crap. Most of the guys complaining about it are nerds who don't try and then get depressed when they DONT even try. Man I wish that was the only problem. I've had a few girlfriends but its always some girl I don't like like... some tramp who came on to me because they thought I was cute. And i've had ... with these tramps! Yea.. how hard is it to get them? I wanna get with girls I like but it seems impossible. Why do I do this? Do I have to take some kind of perscribed killer drug to stop this or just say f*** it and look forward to dying alone? That seems to be the only anwser. I see couples in public and I HATE them. They make it look so easy. And I cant gain any progress whatsoever. And in all seriousness... like I said i'm not a bad looking guy at all! I'm almost big headed about it by hearing comments and getting staredowns from the finest of girls. They seem to think i'm really hot but they probably think i'm stuck up or I don't like them when i'm scared to death to talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment